Ep. 22 – Mark Normand & Jessica Kirson
On this episode, Mark Normand & Jessica Kirson join me as I attempt to make the poached egg dish, Shakshuka.
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.