Season 2, Ep. 1 – Bobby Lee and Mark Normand
Something’s Burning is back! This week, Bobby Lee and Mark Normand come over and watch me make Kimchi Smashburgers with Gochujang Cucumbers.
* 3 tablespoons gochujang/Korean chili paste
* 1 clove garlic, finely minced
* 1½ tablespoons honey
* 1½ tablespoons rice vinegar
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* Pinch of salt
* 2.25 lbs of ground beef
* 12 slices American cheese
* 1 bottle of your favorite Galbi sauce
* 6 potato rolls
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* salt and pepper
* 1 medium white onion, sliced into thin rings
KIMCHI SPECIAL SAUCE
* 1/2 cup kimchi, diced
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup yellow mustard
* 1/4 cup ketchup
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.