Season 2, Ep. 10
My trainer, Lacie Mackey, celebrity chef Antonia Lofaso, and I talk macros, blood work, and Campari over some pasta carbonara.
- Olive oil
- Guanciale (salt-cured pork jowl)
- Pecorino Romano
- Ground black pepper
- Dice guanciale into 1” cubes
- Cook in olive oil until crisp around the edges
- Bring heavily salted water to a boil
- Once guanciale is cooked, strain fat and reserve for later
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to directions
- Add 7 yolks and one full egg to the guanciale; mix well to combine
- Drain pasta, reserving some of the water
- Add pasta to guanciale
- Drizzle in some reserved fat
- Toss to combine
- Add Pecorino Romano
- Add reserved pasta water and black pepper
- Toss to combine
NO BAKE OATMEAL COOKIES
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Quick-cooking oats
- Vanilla extract
- Wax paper
- Melt butter in saucepan
- Add milk, sugar, and cocoa; bring to a boil
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter
- Add oats and vanilla extract
- Stir well until combined
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.