Season 2, Ep. 18
Meghan Trainor comes over with her brother, Ryan, to talk about buns in the oven, being sober, and the size of Pete Davidson’s dick. Plus, I’m serving up Sesame Chicken in Bao Buns and serenading her with her own song.
- Combine flour, instant yeast, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl
- Add milk, then knead by hand until a rough dough is formed
- Let rest for 10 min. Knead again until smooth
- Roll dough into a rope shape, then divide into equal pieces
- Flatten into an oval shape with a rolling pin
- Brush a thin layer of oil on top and fold in half
- Place bao buns into steamer and let proof for 30-60 min
- Boil a pot of water, then place steamer on top and turn to medium-low and steam for 10 min
Eggs – lightly beaten
Salt and Pepper
Chicken breasts – cut into bite-sized pieces
Chinese rice vinegar
Sweet Chili Sauce
- Put beaten eggs in one bowl and cornstarch in another.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and paprika together in third bowl
- Dredge chicken in cornstarch, then dip in eggs and dredge in seasoned flour.
- Heat vegetable oil in wok and cook chicken for 6-7 min.
- Remove chicken and drain on paper towels
- Add sesame oil, minced garlic cloves, Chinese rice vinegar, honey, sweet chili sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, and soy sauce into the wok.
- Cook until sauce reduces by 1/3, then add chicken back in and toss with the sauce.
- Pull bao buns out of steamer, open, and add chicken
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.