Season 2, Ep. 4
Steve-O & Annie Lederman Hate My Mediterranean Seafood Stew
JOE ROGAN HULK CUM DRINK
1) chop up ingredients
2) throw in a juicer until blended
MEDITERRANEAN SEAFOOD STEW
Can of diced tomatoes
Hake / Halibut / Seabass
1 – Mince garlic, dice onion, dice bell pepper, cut squid, and chop the fish
2 – Heat olive oil on medium heat and sauté squid
3 – Remove and set aside
4 – Cook onions, garlic, and peppers together
5 – Add thyme, paprika, salt; stir together
6 – Add diced tomatoes, sugar, and salt; stir together
7 – Add broth, water, saffron; gently mix.
8 – Turn the heat up; once it boils, turn back to low
9 – Add chopped fish, cooked squid, shrimp, and mussels; cover.
10 – After about 5 min, remove the lid to check if the mussels are open and fish is cooked. Once done, remove from heat and serve.
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.