Season 2, Ep. 5
Comedians Tim Dillon & Whitney Cummings try to guess which caviar is more expensive, I make homemade potato chips, and Dijon baked salmon.
HOME MADE POTATO CHIPS
– Russet potatoes
– Cooking Spray
– Others seasoning to taste
– Coat tray with cooking spray
– Thinly slice potatoes with a mandolin
– Lay flat, not overlapping, on tray
– Season to taste
– Air fry at 360° for 15 min.
DIJON BAKED SALMON
– Salmon filets
– Dijon mustard
– Lemon zest
– Combine mayo, mustard, zest, and dill in bowl; mix until incorporated
– Spread thin layer of mixture on top of salmon filets
– Bake at 375° for 18-20 min.
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.