Season 2, Ep. 7
Sam Tripoli and Eddie Bravo make chicken shawarma and try to convince me that Covid is just the flu
Smashed / minced garlic
Red pepper flakes
Boneless, skinless chicken (thighs recommended)
1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika,
turmeric, cinnamon, red pepper flakes; whisk to create the marinade
2. Add chicken, toss well to coat. Cover and store for at least one hour.
3. Preheat oven to 425°
4. Grease sheet pan with olive oil
5. Place chicken on greased pan
6. Roast until browned and crisp (30-40 min).
7. Remove from oven and let rest
8. Drizzle with Tzatziki and parsley; serve with rice and pita
Peaches and Brie
Wheel of Brie
1. Wrap wheel of brie in tin foil and place on grill for 5-10 min.
2. Slice fresh peaches
3. Toss with vinegar, mustard and brown sugar
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.