Season 2, Ep. 8
Sam Morril and Brian Simpson join me in becoming real men: with steaks, cigars, and whiskey
– Unsalted butter
– Chopped yellow onion
– Black pepper
– Cayenne Pepper
– Fresh baby spinach
– Block of Cream cheese
– Grated parmesan cheese
1. In a Dutch oven, melt butter.
2. Add onion, salt, pepper and cayenne (optional).
3. Add spinach in handfuls; cook until wilted
4. Add garlic
5. Add cream cheese and continue cooking until melted.
6. Add parmesan cheese; stir to combine
7. Remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
– Russet potatoes; thinly sliced
– Medium onion
– Salt and Black pepper
– All-purpose flour
– Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Butter a casserole dish
2. Layer ½ of the potatoes in the pan; season with salt and pepper
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter
4. Gradually whisk in flour and salt to make a roux
5. Slowly add milk, whisking well as you pour to avoid lumps
6. Continue cooking until mixture is thickened
7. Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
8. Pour cheese sauce over potatoes and cover with foil
9. Bake at 400° until potatoes are tender and sauce is bubbly (1-1 ½ hrs)
– Steak (filets)
– Omaha Steak seasoning
1. Flash sear on stove on one side for 2-3 min
2. Flip steak and immediately put into oven at 300°
3. Cook until desired temp (9-11 min for medium rare)
To purchase a 1-year rental subscription to this video and the entire Something's Burning series, please:
- Click GET 1 YEAR OF ACCESS.
- If this is your first time renting from BertyBoyProductions.com, please SIGN UP for an account with the box that pops up.
- Enter your name, email and a password and click REGISTER.
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal.
- You can watch any Something's Burning episode for one year after purchase, including all brand new, uncut episodes!
If you've rented here before or have already signed up, you already have an account, so just select LOGIN on the pop-up box and enter your credentials.
For all payment or access-related issues, please contact the Berty Boy Studios/InPlayer Support Center.
For streaming-related issues, please use the Berty Boy Productions Contact Page.
For all physical merchandise questions, please contact us via the Berty Boy Productions Store Customer Service page.