Something’s Burning - Tim Dillon & Whitney Cummings Try Caviar & Dijon Baked SalmonComedians Tim Dillon & Whitney Cummings try to guess which caviar is more expensive, I make homemade potato chips, and Dijon baked salmon.
Get Season 1 of Something’s Burning, brand new merch, and the full UNCUT version at https://bertyboyproductions.com/somethings-burning
HOME MADE POTATO CHIPS
* Russet potatoes
* Cooking Spray
* Others seasoning to taste
1. Coat tray with cooking spray
2. Thinly slice potatoes with a mandolin
3. Lay flat, not overlapping, on tray
4. Season to taste
5. Air fry at 360° for 15 min.
DIJON BAKED SALMON
* Salmon filets
* Dijon mustard
* Lemon zest
1. Combine mayo, mustard, zest, and dill in bowl; mix until incorporated
2. Spread thin layer of mixture on top of salmon filets
3. Bake at 375° for 18-20 min.
This episode is brought to you by Solo Stove. Get an extra $10 off when you use the code “BURNING” at http://www.solostove.com
This episode is also brought to you by Ship Station. Get a 60-day free trial at http://www.shipstation.com/burning Thanks to ShipStation for sponsoring the show!
This episode is also brought to you by Made In Cookware. Go to http://www.madeincookware.com/burning to get 15% off full priced items.
SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a video https://bit.ly/3DC1ICg
For all TOUR DATE & MERCH click HERE: http://www.bertbertbert.com
Comedians Tim Dillon & Whitney Cummings try to guess which caviar is more expensive, I make homemade potato chips, and Dijon baked salmon.